Folding crane Knuckle Boom Crane Marine Crane Pedestal crane 5T at 20m working radius
OUCO Marine/Offshore 5T folding crane Knuckle Boom Crane Marine Crane Pedestal crane
The KB series, knuckle jib box boom pedestal crane, are a reliable for general cargo handling service and offshore use. On board various ship types and offshore units. Tailor made to your required specifications in different boom length and lifting capacities from 10mt to 2000mt for different sea state working conditions. All KB series cranes can be equipped with different accessories and class certified by all leading classification societies.
Main Features And Advantages
OUCO Marine/Offshore knuckle boom cranes are designed to lift high loads with extended jib and provide the operator with great flexibility during lifting operations. OUCO Marine/ Offshore knuckle boom cranes range is available from 0.5t to 150t. The knuckle boom cranes are with easy maintenance and efficiency by taking small space. The improved level of control makes the crane ideal for offshore lifting operations in higher sea states to deal with big waves.
Another advantages for OUCO Marine/Offshore knuckle boom cranes are
1. Hydraulic type makes the crane maintain easily;
2. Flexibility by extending booms;
3. Smaller ones takes very limited space on the vessel/ship/shipyard;
4. Bigger ones can do heavy duty loads in several working conditions.
5. The innovative design of the knuckle boom crane allows workers to perform great number of logistic tasks. The function of these heavy duty 6. machines is to load and unload heavy materials from one location to another.Due to its durable construction technologies and precision, 7. knuckle boom crane provides an extra solid hand to any workforce. With its great lifting power, payload space and maneuverability, knuckle boom crane successfully replaces manpower.
Typical Applications: Provision cranes, Service cranes, Container and cargo handling cranes.
|Lifting of personnel – man-riding
|External hydraulic power packs
|Active Heave Compensation (AHC)
|Passive Heave Compensation(PHC)
|Design according to rules and regulations API 2C.
|Class Societies like ABS, CCS, DNV, LR, RMRS, etc.
11.Diesel hydraulic drive
Approvals and certificates
The crane is supplied with the following test certificates:
- Factory acceptance test certificate issued by class
- Winch factory acceptance test certificate issued by class
- Wire certificate
- Shackle certificate
- Hook certificate (optional)
Copies of the relevant approvals and certificates are included in the instruction, maintenance and
operations manual of the crane.
classification societies:ABS BV CCS RMRS RINA DNV.GL LR